Archeparchy of Winnipeg


The Archeparchy of Winnipeg is part of the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. The jurisdiction of the archeparchy extends to the Canadian province of Manitoba, which covers an area of 647,797 km2. The population of this territory reaches about 1,278,365 people.

The division into proto-presbyters:

a) Winnipeg Deanery (15 parishes);

b) Selkirk-Interlake Deanery

  • Beaujolais;
  • Thalberg;
  • Dugald;
  • Jimmy;
  • Selkirk;
  • Rossdale (Lockport).

c) Dauphin Deanery

  • Brandon;
  • Dauphin;
  • Ethelbert;
  • Benito and Swan River;
  • Gilbert Plains;
  • Nipava;
  • Rossburn.

According to statistics from 2014, the Archeparchy of Winnipeg has 24,500 faithful, for whom 37 priests perform pastoral ministry, including 26 eparchial and 11 hieromonks. Parish life is concentrated in 127 parish centers. In addition, it is worth noting the presence of consecrated persons in the archeparchy — 11 monks and 24 nuns.

The Catholic School of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the House of the Sacred Family for the elderly, which are cared for by the Sisters of the Servant of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, operate on the territory of the Winnipeg Archeparchy. In addition, there are a number of communities and organizations, including the Knights of Columbus, the Foundation of the Sisters of the Servants of the Immaculate Virgin Mary “Love”, the Ukrainian Catholic Brotherhood, and the Ukrainian Catholic Women’s League of Canada.

It is also worth mentioning the camping “Ukrainian Park”. It is a facility owned by the Ukrainian Catholic Church in the province of Manitoba, which enables it to create a culturally appropriate, aesthetically, and environmentally safe environment for recreational and educational activities for the benefit of the community, with a special focus on the youth environment. Camp for children and youth, which promotes the growth of Christian virtues and values.



Since January 9, 2006, His Eminence Bishop Lawrence (Danylo) Gutsulyak has been the ruling Bishop of the Archeparchy of Winnipeg.

The cathedral of the Archeparchy of Winnipeg is the Cathedral of Saints Volodymyr and Olga in Winnipeg (Manitoba, Canada).

One of its previous bishops, Blessed Nykyta Budka, is considered the patron of the Archeparchy of Winnipeg.


The first years in Canada were difficult for our pioneers because of financial challenges and no less important in the religious aspects of their lives. Most of the Ukrainian emigrants were Ukrainian Catholics from the western regions of Ukraine Halychyna. Only about 20 % were Orthodox, mostly from Bukovina. In Halychyna, people left well-developed and organized church communities where almost every town and village had its priest and regular church services. In Canada, the emigrant faced opposite circumstances. Because in the early most difficult years the pioneers were ruled by the Roman Catholic Church whose clergy at the time had a poor understanding or knowledge of the Ukrainian rite, and while various religious sects attempted to assimilate the emigrants, indeed, the faith and steadfast allegiance of these pioneers to their Ukrainian Church is truly fascinating. It is very important to read the memoirs of the pioneers in which they mention their painful longing for their priests. Since no native church was available, people gathered in the open air and under the vast prairie sky. They prayed there in front of icons they had brought from their homeland which they hung on branches or makeshift altars from tree stumps. At the site of this meeting, the pioneers began to build their chapels in the same way they built their simple monasteries. They used logs and filled cracks with dry grass, mud, or moss mixed with clay. These first, weak buildings did not withstand history and time, and now they exist only in memory. The same fate befell the wooden “Crosses of Freedom’’, which our pioneers built in gratitude for the new freedom they found, which was sought by generations of conquered Ukrainians in their homeland. One such “Cross of Freedom’’ was constructed in Terebovlya on April 12, 1897. It was reconstructed and consecrated on April 30, 1966, on the historic site of Terebovlya. The well-preserved Church of St. Michael, built in 1899 in Volkivtsi on the Mink River, was also moved to this place.

During his visit to the United States, Dr. Yosyp Oleskiv, a promoter and guardian of Ukrainian emigration to Canada, asked President Nestor Dmytriv, then pastor and editor of the Svoboda newspaper in Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania, USA, to help. in obtaining a priest for Ukrainians in Canada. At the time, it was virtually impossible to obtain clergy from Ukraine because there were not enough unmarried priests, and the Roman Catholic Church in Canada was opposed to the arrival of married priests. The priests belonging to the Order of Saint Basil the Great who was invited to Canada were already overburdened with the spiritual needs of Ukrainian immigrants in Brazil. Thus, Father Nestor Dmytriv had no choice but to go to Canada. He became the first Ukrainian priest to visit Ukrainian pioneers. He arrived in Winnipeg on April 4, 1897, and began administering the Sacraments of Confession and Holy Communion at the Emigration House. From there he went to Terebovlya, today — Volley River, near Dauphin, where he celebrated the Divine Liturgy and consecrated the consolidated “Cross of Freedom”, which was mentioned earlier. Next week Fr. Nestor Dmytriv celebrated the Liturgy in Stuartburn, and on Palm Sunday he blessed the willow vines for this community. He then visited the faithful in Alberta and returned to the United States. In the autumn of the same year Fr. Dmytriv returned to Canada. As part of this visit, he established parishes in Sturburn on August 1 and in Terebovlya on August 8 and continued this work in the province of Alberta. Fr. Pavlo Tymkevych followed the footsteps of Fr. Nestor Dmytriv who was also from the United States. He served in Alberta for six months. October 21, 1899, Fr. Damascene Polivka arrived in Winnipeg from Europe. At that time, there were more than 150 Ukrainian families in Winnipeg who were under the spiritual guidance of the Roman Catholic Church of the Immaculate Conception and who financially contributed to the construction of the Church of the Holy Spirit, which was appointed by Archbishop Langewin to serve Polish and Ukrainian Catholics. However, these Ukrainian families did not give up hope of having their separate church and their priest, as it was in their homeland. For them, Fr. Damascene Polivka represented the sign of Divine Providence for the realization of their hopes. Unfortunately, there was a conflict between the Ukrainian community and the clergy of the Church of the Holy Spirit, the Reverend Brother Kulavych, who was supported by Archbishop Langevin. After that Fr. Damascene Polivka returned to the United States by the end of the year. During his short stay, Fr. Damascene Polivka visited the faithful in Stuartburn and, despite great obstacles and difficulties in Winnipeg was able to help people to buy property for building their church, which they built shortly after his departure.

It should be noted that on October 11, 1899, Fr. Achilles Delayer, a Redemptorist priest from Belgium arrived in Brandon (Manitoba, Canada) to serve the Ukrainian faithful. On January 12, 1904, Father Delayer moved to Yorkton, Saskatchewan, Canada, where he initiated the founding of the Ukrainian branch of the Redemptorist Order.

The next Ukrainian priest to meet the spiritual needs of the pioneers in the early years was the priest Ivan Zaklyunsky. He began his work in the province of Alberta in 1900 and continued to move to Manitoba, where he consecrated the existing churches in Honor, Stuartburn, and Sifton cities. He was the first priest to serve the Liturgy at the newly established St. Nicholas Church in Winnipeg (later named after Saints Volodymyr and Olga). Unfortunately, the Rev. Zaklyunsky did not stay long in Winnipeg, as he left Canada. During this period, the Russian Orthodox mission put enormous pressure on Ukrainian Catholics who along with hostility to the Latin rite led to misunderstandings between people and divisions within the community.

This situation and the long lack of spiritual care for the faithful in Canada deeply disturbed Metropolitan Andrei Sheptytsky, and he tried to arrange a visit to them. However, his efforts were in vain because after a long period of waiting he did not receive permission from the Congregation for the Propagation of the Faith to travel to Canada. Alternatively, he wrote a pastoral letter to the faithful in Canada and authorized his secretary, Fr. Vasily Zholdak to present him as faithful in Canada.

Father Vasyl Zholdak arrived in Winnipeg in late September 1901. For a short time, he visited communities in the villages of Sifton, Phishing River, Gilbert Plains, Volley River, Dauphin, Fork River, Stuartburn, and other places, and from time to time he served the faithful in Winnipeg. In early 1902, he moved to Alberta where, as in Manitoba, he visited existing communities. On June 17 of the same year, he left Edmonton and returned to Lviv with the Rev. Alphonse Zana, where he presented a detailed account of his visits to the Ukrainian people in Canada to Metropolitan Andrei Sheptytsky. In response to this report, Metropolitan Andrei Sheptytsky made every effort to arrange for Basilian priests to visit the faithful in Canada, who received only occasional service, as in the above-mentioned communities, or did not receive it at all.

As a result of these efforts, Fr. Vasyl Zholdak returned to Canada in late October 1902 and was appointed Apostolic Administrator for Ukrainian Catholics in Manitoba and throughout northwestern Canada. Together with Fr. Vasyl Zholdak three Basilian priests arrived: Platonid Filas, Sozont Didyk, Anton Strotsky, brother Yarema Yanishevsky and four Sisters of the Servants of the Immaculate Virgin Mary: Ambrose, Taida, Emilia and Isidore. They all arrived in Edmonton on November 1, 1902, and Fr. Vasyl Zholdak remained in Winnipeg, where he served in St. Nicholas Parish and the existing parish communities (colonies) in Manitoba for two years until his return to Europe in November 1904. The next to arrive were two Basilian priests, Father Matei Gura and Navkratiy Kryzhanovsky, who arrived in Winnipeg from Lviv on November 15, 1903. At the end of January 1904, the priest Matei Gura began pastoral work in the parish of St. Nicholas. One of his first tasks was to oversee the construction of a new church building across the street from a “small” church, which was built with property donated by Archbishop Langevin, who also financed its construction. The new St. Nicholas Church was consecrated on January 15, 1905, and Fr. Matei Gura remained pastor here until his departure in 1907 to Alberta. Rev. Athanasius Philip, OSBM, replaced Fr. Matei Gura in St. Nicholas Parish after arriving in Canada in 1905. After the return of Fr. P. Filas to Galicia, Fr. Athanasius Philip took on the role of abbot in the monastery in Mundar.

Only in 1910, Metropolitan Andrei Sheptytsky was able to fulfill the wishes of the faithful and visit the settlements of Ukrainians in Canada. This opportunity was provided by the International Eucharistic Congress, which took place in Montreal in the same year and was attended by the Metropolitan. On October 8, the Metropolitan arrived in Winnipeg, where he led the solemn services, and was warmly received as the Head of the Ukrainian Catholic Church and the only authoritative representative of his faithful in the settlements. The Metropolitan began meeting with parishes in Manitoba and other provinces. In addition to his work among the faithful, the Metropolitan also took the time to meet with Catholic and government officials to discuss pressing issues concerning the Ukrainian Catholic Church in Canada. Returning to Lviv, the metropolitan liaised with Roman Catholic bishops and sent them memoranda highlighting the desire and urgent need of the Ukrainian people in Canada to have their church leadership and jurisdiction. These appeals were substantiated by statistics that demonstrated people’s deep faith and commitment to their rite. They showed that of the ninety-three existing churches, one belonged to the jurisdiction of the Latin bishops, ten to the Basilian order, ten to the Greek Catholic parishes, and seventy-two were not appointed and awaited their bishop. These statistics, together with the constant pressure of various religious sects, revealed the possibility of a split with the Apostolic Church and changed the attitude of opponents of a particular Catholic Church in Canada. However, Ukrainian Catholics, who were organized in parish communities and supported by cultural centers associated with parishes, managed to gain their authority in the person of Bishop Nikita Budka. We can say that the arrival of the first Ukrainian bishop ended the first and most difficult period for the Ukrainian people in the struggle for the establishment of the Ukrainian Catholic Church. This achievement is an example to future generations that the united struggle for justice brings God’s blessings and rewards.

The first bishop of the Ukrainian Catholic Church in Canada was born on September 7, 1877, in Dobomyrka (Zbarazh district, Ukraine), and arrived in Canada on December 19, 1912. On December 22, his enthronement was held in the church of St. Nicholas with the participation of about 2,000 believers. The bishop originally lived in a Basilian church. In January 1913, housing was purchased for the bishop’s residence where he moved in March of that year.

The first bishop’s tasks were monumental as his eparchy stretched from the Pacific to the Atlantic and encompassed about 150,000 Ukrainians and about 80 churches and chapels. Initially, there were 13 secular priests and 9 monks, including the episcopal secretary, Fr. Joseph Bala, who accompanied him to Canada, helping in this vast area and organizing communities. The bishop’s work focused mainly on visiting the faithful and organizing new parish communities. Bishop Budka worked hard on the Registration Act to legally protect church property and wealth, which before his arrival were often the cause of misunderstandings and even led to divisions in parishes. No less important was his concern for the upbringing of young people. The bishop devoted most of his efforts to the construction of educational institutions and boarding houses for Ukrainian students and the organization of parish schools and the teaching of catechism to children. The Sisters of the Servant of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, who worked tirelessly among the faithful, were of great help to the bishop. The visit of Metropolitan Andrei Sheptytsky to Canada in 1921 intensified the work of Bishop Budka. During meetings with the faithful, the Metropolitan constantly encouraged them to remain united to continue their education and to preserve and continue their religious and cultural traditions.

In 1927, after 15 years of hard work to strengthen and expand the Ukrainian Catholic Church in Canada, Bishop Nikita Budka returned to Europe to compile and present his account of the work done by the church authorities in Rome. His health prevented him from returning to Canada. For some time he was the Vicar General of Metropolitan Andrei Sheptytsky in Lviv, where he was arrested by the Bolsheviks in 1945 and deported to Siberia. There, in a gloomy prison barracks, his life ended in martyrdom on September 28, 1949.

Following the first bishop of the Ukrainian Catholic Church of Canada in the person of Bishop Nikita Budka, in 1912 his successor was Bishop Vasyl Ladyka, who was ordained in 1929. In 1943, Bishop Neil Savarin became the first auxiliary bishop and joined Bishop Vasyl Ladyka in working among the faithful in ever-growing parish communities. In 1948, Bishop Andriy Roboretsky became the second assistant bishop of our Church in Canada. On March 8, 1948, the Apostolic See reorganized the existing single exarchate of the Ukrainian Catholic Church of Canada into three exarchates: the Eastern Exarchate was founded in Toronto under Bishop Isidore Boretsky, who was simultaneously ordained with Bishop Andriy; the Western Exarchate, with its episcopal seat in Edmonton, was received by Bishop Neil Savarin, who had hitherto been an assistant bishop; and the Central Exarchate, with its episcopal seat in Winnipeg, remained under the direction of Bishop Vasyl Ladyka. In 1951, in Saskatoon, under the leadership of Bishop Andriy Roboretsky, who was then an assistant to Bishop Vasyl Ladyka, Bishop Vasyl Ladyka became archbishop, and Bishop Maksym Germanyuk became his assistant bishop.

The growth of the Ukrainian Catholic Church in Canada has progressed steadily. In 1956, after the death of Archbishop Vasily Ladyka, Pope Pius XII established a Catholic metropolitanate in Canada with headquarters in Winnipeg. The first metropolitan of Canada was Bishop Maxim Germanyuk, CNI, who was an assistant bishop to Archbishop Vasily Ladyka. The existing exarchates were declared eparchies. In 1974, during the papacy of Pope Paul VI, another eparchy was established from the Western eparchy with its seat in Edmonton, headed by Bishop Jerome of Chemistry, OSBM, based in New Westminster. Demetrius Greshchuk became the Auxiliary Bishop of Edmonton. Bishop Andriy Roberetsky of Saskatoon died in 1982, and priest Rudolf Luzni served as an administrator until Bishop Vasyl Filevych was enthroned in December 1983. In 1982, Bishop Myron Datsyuk, OSBM, became an assistant bishop of the Archeparchy of Winnipeg. In 1986, Bishop Neil Savarin died, and his assistant was taken over by Bishop Dmytro Hreshchuk.

The Ukrainian Catholic Metropolitanate of Canada was born of deep faith and devotion to its Church. The efforts of the faithful, combined with the dedicated service of the first priests before God and the nation and the subsequent leadership of the bishops, led to the establishment of several hundred churches.

It was founded almost 44 years after the greatest desire for the first Ukrainian bishop, Nikita Budka, to come to Canada, which gave further impetus to the development and expansion of the Ukrainian Catholic Church in this great country.

On November 3, 1956, Winnipeg was proclaimed metropolitan by a special Papal Bull on the same day where it was said: “Wishing to provide this community with a wise leader who will be of great spiritual benefit, we consider it appropriate to appoint you to this ministry, as you have not only demonstrated exemplary talents but also great administrative skills in fulfilling your responsibilities.” as a coadjutor and apostolic administrator. “And further: ‘… we give you the authority to serve and manage religious affairs together with the accumulated material wealth. We give you the rights and privileges of this great ministry, but we also oblige you with responsibility and duty.’

As a result of the papal bulls by which Pope Pius XXII established the Canadian metropolitanate, the joyful enthronement of Archbishop Metropolitan Maxim Germanyuk took place on February 12, 1957, in the Church of Sts. Volodymyr and Olga.

For more than three decades, Metropolitan Maxim formed and led the Canadian metropolitanate. As the son of Nikita and Anna (of the Monchuk family) from Novo Selo (Zhovkva district) in Western Ukraine, his empathy and understanding of the physical and spiritual needs of his faithful, many of whom are descendants of the first farmers, helped him in performing his difficult duties and responsibilities. Our Metropolitan gained a deep understanding of the needs of the people during the mass influx of refugees during World War II to Belgium, where he was a Redemptorist teacher at the seminary in Boaplato. There he helped homeless refugees rebuild their lives and ensured that they were not repressed by the Soviet services. First of all, there was complete concern in his mind when in 1945 Father Maksym Germanyuk became one of the initiators and founders of the “Ukrainian Committee for Aid in Belgium.” From 1946 to 1948, he helped edit the monthly Voice of Christ, the Lover of Man, and other publications by Redemptorist priests in Leuven, Belgium. In 1947 he was one of the initiators and the first president of the Ukrainian Cultural and Educational Scholarship in Belgium, and in 1948 he organized the press bureau “PB Leuven’’, which provided the Ukrainian press with news from Belgium.

Special attention was paid to Ukrainian students. Father Maksym Germanyuk helped them with their studies at the University of Leuven, helped to create a student residence, and bought them scholarships for further research. He became the spiritual advisor of the Ukrainian Catholic student organization “Obnova”, and also took part in the International Congress “Pax Romana” in Salamanca (Spain) in 1946.

The Metropolitan’s ministry among the faithful in Belgium and his graduate studies there greatly expanded his educational and leadership opportunities in Canada where he arrived on October 10, 1948. He was appointed Archbishop of the Ukrainian Redemptorist Vice-Province of Canada and the United States. It is also worth mentioning that after completing a series of scientific papers and defending twenty points in his dissertation, the Metropolitan was awarded the title of Doctor of Biblical Theology at the University of Leuven. He also received the degree of Metra Agrege in theology, the highest degree awarded by the Catholic University of Leuven (Belgium), based on his dissertation on “Parables in the Gospel”. The Metropolitan also studied Assyrian-Babylonian and Hebrew philology in the Middle East and published many scholarly works written in Ukrainian, English, and French. With this experience and education, the Metropolitan became a full member of the Scientific Society Shevchenko (NTSh) in 1951. In 1962, he became a member of the board of editors of the Catholic University of Washington. The Metropolitan’s spiritual strength was especially evident during the Second Vatican Council where he served as a member of the previous Theological Commission, and from 1963 he became a member of the Commission for the Promotion of Christian Unity. On November 21, 1962, as a representative of our Church together with 15 Ukrainian bishops in the Free World, the Metropolitan made a statement that drew the attention of the world community to the noticeable absence of His Beatitude Josyf Slipyj at the Ecumenical Council. There can be little doubt that this statement was influential in the release of His Beatitude from prison in Rome on February 10, 1963. Metropolitan Maxim also took part in other significant events in our Church, such as the establishment of the Apostolic Exarchate in Australia.

In this work, it is impossible to convey the exact and rich content of all the sermons, speeches, lectures, and greetings that the Metropolitan presented during congresses, conferences, and other special gatherings of the Ukrainian community. Through his messages to the faithful and visits to even the smallest parishes in the archeparchy, he demonstrated his willingness to share his wisdom and understanding with the faithful and to serve his flock in love.

The Ukrainian metropolitanate of Canada under the leadership of its first metropolitan and archbishop Maxim Germanyuk celebrated the millennium of Christianity in Ukraine and the centenary of the Ukrainian settlement in Canada. These celebrations were also joined by four eparchies under the leadership of their bishops and the archeparchy with its assistant bishops, 174 active priests, and 37 deacons. This number is supplemented by 40 Basilian priests and 32 Redemptorist priests serving in Winnipeg and 4 Stud priests with a residence in Woodstock (Ontario, Canada). In total, more than 250,000 believers are united in more than 500 parish communities with their churches or chapels. A newly established seminary in Ottawa will allow theology graduates to serve these faithful in their Ukrainian Catholic Church.

The Archeparchy of Winnipeg, under the leadership of Metropolitan Maxim Germanyuk and his assistant Bishop Myron Datsyuk, in 1988, celebrating the millennium of Christianity in Ukraine, had 34 secular priests (except 5 retired), 15 deacons, Basilian and Redemptorist priests, about 49 united in the archeparchy. There are 16 parish churches in Greater Winnipeg, which also serve the neighboring parish communities of Cuok Creek, Honora, and Cleverlick. There are also parishes in Dauphin, Ze-Pass, Flynn Floni, and Thompson with missions in the northern regions. Parish communities are divided into 15 church districts, in which there are 142 fully or partially functioning churches. Thus, there are 158 churches in the Archeparchy.

The Ukrainian Catholic community in Manitoba can be proud of many achievements, apart from those related to the religious and ecclesiastical life of the archeparchy. Since 1914 there has been a Ukrainian publishing house in Winnipeg. In 1958 by the efforts of Metropolitan Maxim, it was expanded. Thanks to the appropriate premises for the newly created publishing house of the Archeparchy “Progress”, which began publishing a weekly document “Progress” in 1959, and the archives of the Ukrainian Catholic Council of the Archeparchy. Between 1950 and 1975, a monthly children’s magazine called My Friend was edited by the Rev. Semyon Idik and published by the Council. With the assistance of various religious and secular committees, the Council continues to broadcast weekly, one-and-a-half-hour radio programs. Every Sunday since 1950, at the Metropolitan’s initiative, the Council has broadcasted a one-and-a-half-hour religious program called The Voice of the Church, and since 1979 it has aired a weekly television program. In the period from 1938 to 1950, edited by Fr. Igor Shiptovsky, “Progress” published a two-volume “The Future of the Nation.” This publisher has also published many random publications, programs, and calendars. In addition, virtually every major parish in Winnipeg and the archeparchy has published its history. Between 1959 and 1962, Roman Danylevych was the editor of the Progress publishing house. His duties were taken over by Anatoliy Kurdydyk, who was the editor from 1962 to 1970 with Fr. Myroslav Rudachek, who took over the editorial board of the English-language section in 1960. Father Mitrat Izhyk became an editor in 1970.

House of St. Paul in Dauphin, under the guidance of the Sisters of the Servants, provides care for the weak and infirm.

Winnipeg is the administrative center of the metropolis, and therefore houses the metropolitan consistory and personal home — a famous building that was built during the stay of Bishop Vasyl Ladyka, and therefore a modern design which was initiated by Metropolitan Maxim.

The palace is the residence of the Metropolitan and the Auxiliary Bishop. The consistory also contains a conference room, an office, a library, archives, and a catechetical center. The eparchial museum in Winnipeg, which opened in 1957, showcases folk art and religious artifacts. The provincial houses of the Basilian Fathers and the Redemptorists are also located in Winnipeg.

The maids have four homes in Winnipeg and run the Immaculate Heart of Mary Day School, the Sacred Family Home for the Elderly, the Catechesis Center, and the Sacristy, where religious clothing is sewn. Winnipeg also has the Ukrainian Catholic Council of the Archeparchy and the leaders of the Ukrainian Catholic Brotherhood, the Catholic League of Canada, the Ukrainian Catholic Youth, the St. Nicholas Mutual Benefit Society, the Ukrainian Student Renewal Organization, the Ukrainian Knights of Columbus Branch, and St. Joseph’s Convent.

The Archeparchy of Winnipeg had the privilege of sharing responsibility for planning and organizing the visit of His Holiness Pope John Paul II to Canada. The official greeting of this outstanding guest on behalf of the Ukrainian Catholic Metropolitanate of Canada and the welcoming speech was given in the Cathedral of Saints Volodymyr and Olga by Metropolitan Maxim Germanyuk among a large number of faithful and prominent representatives of Canada and Great Britain.

An unforgettable and historically significant visit to His Holiness in Winnipeg, the capital of the archeparchy and the site of the Ukrainian Catholic Metropolitanate of Canada, took place on Sunday, September 16, 1984.


Address: 233 Scotia Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba R2 V 1 V7, Canada

Phone: +1 (204) 338-78-01
Fax: +1 (204) 339-40-06

Email: [email protected]

Website: archeparchy.ca